The McKinney City Council will hold a regular meeting on Tuesday, Aug. 21 at 6 p.m. in the council chambers of McKinney City Hall.
Agenda items include:
- Consider/Discuss/Act on a Resolution Readopting the City of McKinney Comprehensive Policy Statement on Economic Development and Community Redevelopment Incentives (Tax Abatement Policy)
- Consider/Discuss/Act on a Joint Resolution Supporting the Collin County Regional Toll Revenue (RTR) Transportation Projects
- Consider/Discuss/Act on a Resolution Approving a Third Amendment to Chapter 380 Economic Development and Agreement for Craig Ranch (“VCIM II”) by and between the City of McKinney, Texas
- Conduct a Public Hearing to Consider/Discuss/Act on the Request by Ladybird Enterprises, Inc., on Behalf of ASG Eldorado Pavillion Ltd, for Approval of a Request to Rezone Approximately 3.12 Acres, from “PD” - Planned Development District to “PD” - Planned Development District, Generally to Allow for a Daycare Facility, Located Approximately 325 Feet South of Eldorado Parkway and West of Ridge Road
- Conduct a Public Hearing to Consider/Discuss/Act on an Ordinance Amending the Code of Ordinances of the City of McKinney by Amending Chapter 134, “Signs”
For the full agenda, please click here.
McKinney City Hall is located at 222 N. Tennessee St.