National brands and multi-location businesses require search engine-friendly store locators with individual location landing pages for each store location—this is a must to win in local search. Yet, creating and maintaining store location landing pages can be a tedious, time-consuming task for anyone. That’s why I am excited to announce our newest product, Advice Locator Pages.
@Advice_Local adds location page #technology to their product line
Click To Tweet
Introducing Locator Pages Powered by Advice Local
Built by local SEO experts, our new location page technology allows you to build a fully integrated, powerful, accurate, relevant and engaging store locator with fully optimized landing pages for local SEO.
Potential customers will find the location closest to them, check store hours (including variable holiday hours), and get directions to a store. With click-to-call technology, rich media, and promotions or coupons built right into the system, multi-location businesses and brands can add more sophisticated information calls to action.
That means you’ll see better results, faster. Whether you have two locations or 2,000, we’ve got you covered!
Locator Pages Features
- Manage all locations from an easy-to-use dashboard
- Complete built-in analytics
- Prominent lead capture forms with clear calls to action
- Content wizard for adding unique location data
- Template driven, mobile-friendly location pages optimized for local search
- Schema markup and local SEO already built in
- A locator map to help customers find nearby locations
- Improved visibility in local search results
- Holiday manager to easily list all stores as closed or open for holidays
- Ability to include location-specific information such as photos, coupons and reviews
Our custom Locator Page Technology is very easy to integrate into your existing website.
- The Locator Pages dashboard provides a script that can be copied directly to the head tag of the business’ website.
- Next, a second script must be added to the actual web page where the Locator Pages map will appear.
- In addition to the main Locator page, each location has a unique landing page with its own URL. These pages are indexable by search engines, which is great for local SEO.
Making updates to the landing pages is easy, too. From the central dashboard, you can make changes, add images and reviews, update the content on individual landing pages, etc. The changes are automatically propagated to the website.
Locator Pages enables shoppers to quickly search for and find nearby locations without ever leaving the brand’s website. Our product puts multi-location businesses on the map by driving traffic to their websites and drawing customers into local stores.
It’s never been so simple to create location landing pages that are automatically optimized. Start providing your clients with our user-friendly Locator Pages today!
The post Announcing Advice Locator Pages: A Full-Featured Store Location Search Solution for Multi-location Businesses appeared first on Advice Local.