Belle & Sparrows has been chosen as a recipient of a $500 microgrant from L.I.F.T. R&R, an organization that supports and assists non-profits, community residents, businesses, and agencies by providing free to low cost resources and referrals.
It is an honor for Belle & Sparrows to receive this grant and to be recognized for the work they do for women in our community and around the world. It takes a lot of financial support to keep a nonprofit running effectively, and each contribution is crucial in allowing Belle & Sparrows to continue their work helping women rebuild their lives.
Belle and Sparrows is a by women for women non-profit that reaches women both locally and globally. They stand in the gap for marginalized women around the world by:
- Teaching them skills for economic sustainability
- Providing encouragement as they brave the struggles of addiction and/or incarceration
- Helping them overcome the trauma of being trafficked or escaping the sex trade industry
- Helping them find their worth after exiting an abusive relationship
- Sharing a Bible study, time of prayer, and sharing of testimonies.
If you would like to get involved through volunteering or financial partnership, click on the link below for more information on ways you can stand in the gap for women.