unGala Invitation_Belle & Sparrows_2022 (1080 × 48
Belle and Sparrows is a by women for women non-profit that reaches women both locally and globally. We stand in the gap for marginalized women around the world by:
- Teaching them skills for economic sustainability
- Providing encouragement as they brave the struggles of addiction and/or incarceration
- Helping them overcome the trauma of being trafficked or escaping the sex trade industry
- Helping them find their worth after exiting an abusive relationship
- Sharing a Bible study, time of prayer, and sharing of testimonies.
We rely on money raised throughout the year so we can continue to support these women. One of our largest fundraisers is the unGala, held every Fall. We call it an unGala because it's not your typical formal affair! It's an evening of celebration and fellowship, and we want you to be comfortable and have a great time! This year's unGala funds will be supporting The Stella Center.
The Stella Center provides a safe environment for women who are rebuilding their lives to earn supplemental income & provides them with a job while they are learning new skills. The center not only empowers them to continue their journey but also stands beside them as they succeed. Our vision is a future where all women will lead a healthy, fulfilling life of self-reliance and dignity.
You are invited to join us at this year's unGala and Be The Change in our Community by standing In the gap for women who need our support. Tickets are $60 and include dinner, drinks, dancing, and a silent auction. The investment in a woman's life, though, is PRICELESS.