Prospective Family All-School Open House
Sunday, January 29, 2017
2:00 - 4:00 pm
McKinney Christian Academy will hold an All-School Open House for prospective families on Sunday, January 29th. The Open House will be held from 2:00-4:00pm.
This is a once-a-year event that you won't want to miss!
- Bring the entire family!
- Visit the classrooms, meet our teachers and ask those questions that will help you learn more about MCA.
- Meet our Head of School, Principals and Administrators.
- Walk through our science lab, library and technology labs.
- Visit with our Fine Arts Teachers and tour our choir, band and art facilities.
- Visit with our Campus Pastor, Academic Counselor, Professional Counselor, Athletic Director and Coaches.
- See our state-of-the-art athletic facilities.
- Learn about our Directed Studies program and visit with our licensed Dyslexia Therapists.
- Ask those important admission questions to our Admissions staff.
- Visit with representatives from our parent groups: Parent-Teacher Fellowship, Mom's in Prayer, and Booster Clubs.
- Talk to our Student Ambassadors and find out about MCA from a student's perspective.
- Finish your visit with home-baked cookies from Lunch Thyme, our lunch provider.
We look forward to having you experience what McKinney Christian Academy is all about!