If you're interested in learning the ins and outs of an irrigation system, make plans to attend the WaterWise Irrigation Workshop, held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, March 31 at the Urban Solutions Center in Dallas.
Presented by the cities of McKinney, Allen, Plano, Frisco, Richardson, and Dallas, the event will teach participants how sprinkler systems operate and how to efficiently use their irrigation system.
Stations will be set up at the workshop and will include:
- Station 1: How an irrigation system works
- Station 2: How irrigation systems can be simply and easily repaired
- Station 3: The importance of water pressure and sprinkler performance
- Station 4: How to prevent dry spots in landscape with distribution uniformity
- Station 5: How to conduct a sprinkler check-up
- Station 6: Controller setting demonstrations and other demonstrations
The interactive workshop is free and will provide a hands-on educational opportunity for those interested in learning more about sprinkler systems.
For more information, please click here.
The Urban Solutions Center is located at 17360 Coit Rd. in Dallas.