iReporter

Begin the holiday season with Texas’ earliest residents and see how holiday traditions were celebrated in the late 1800s on December 14 and 15, 3 - 9 p.m., at...
On November 23, The Trains at NorthPark, presented by Bank of Texas, celebrates its 26 th year of a favorite holiday tradition and rolls through January 5,...
Last week, Evans Middle School Principal Todd Young, AVID Teacher/Coordinator Wendy Dutton and MISD Coordinator of Advanced Academics Marita Cleaver sat...
We live in a world of "disposable." First, it was just paper plates, cups and diapers, but now it’s expanded to include more things — even video cameras and...
A group of churches and organizations is hoping to give away over $1 million worth of good stuff to families in need next weekend at Christ Fellowship in...
Meghan Cone – Guest Contributor
Nov 11 2013
Want to be inspired? Frisco ISD recently wrapped up a year-long project to share stories, ideas and strategies from the classroom with our larger educational...
I’ve been making an attempt to find the end of the Internet, but I haven’t had any luck. Here’s what I found this week: Photo Series of a Baby who has a super...
This is one of my mother's recipes and I was amazed at how easy it was to make. My husband laughed when I told him it was vegetable soup because it was so...
Two national independent credit rating agencies recently praised Frisco ISD for a history of sound financial practices and prudent management of rapid...
Meghan Cone – Guest Contributor
Nov 7 2013
Frisco Independent School District is among only 14 school districts in Texas honored by the College Board with placement on its 4th Annual AP District Honor...