iReporter

Michelle Musick Jones – Guest Contributor
Mar 24 2022
Michelle Musick Jones is the dynamic business woman at the helm of The MMJ Team. With over $1 Billion in Real Estate Sales and over 30 years experience,...
PLANO, Texas — The Collin County Association of Realtors (CCAR) reports that buyers continued to pay more for homes in February as they competed for limited...
Michelle Musick Jones – Guest Contributor
Mar 7 2022
During this time of uncertainty, serving you and our community remains my priority. I can't say thank you enough to my clients, team and real estate partners...
4 Tips To Prep for Your Home Sale This Fall Even in a hot sellers’ market like today’s in which homes are selling so quickly, it’s still important to make...
How hot is the housing market in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex? We're all aware it's as hot as our August temperatures. Realtors will tell you it’s definitely...
PLANO, Texas — The Collin County Association of Realtors (CCAR) reports that in May, Collin County homebuyers continued to pay over list price as they competed...
Debbie Warford – Guest Contributor
May 10 2021
Paloma Creek Beauty! Beautiful & comfortable single-story neighborhood gem! Come fall in love with the custom touches in this home including the popular...
The visionary Pegasus Park project has been recognized as the “Deal of the Year” at D CEO magazine’s 2021 Commercial Real Estate Awards. The award ceremony...
Richardson-based ATW Corporation is moving its headquarters to Addison, Texas. The company has leased a full floor at Greenhill Towers for a total of 26,127...
Green Brick Partners Inc. in partnership with Meritage Homes, has closed on the purchase of approximately 2,400 homesites with a total build-out value of circa...