iReporter

Dave Ramsey’s website is not the first place I would go for Valentine’s Day advice. Don’t get me wrong, I am his biggest fan. But really, people? His article: 7...
Dallas resident Sean Lowe was “the bachelor” on the 17th season of the popular ABC TV series “The Bachelor.” Prior to that, Lowe had been a finalist on the...
Community Conversation with Dawn Tongish: Meet Jan Mitchell, executive director of the Miss Texas Pageant, an all-volunteer, nonprofit organization based in...
Leaders have to be careful not to fall into the “Golden Calf” syndrome. This syndrome is when we think we have lost something of great value and we look for...
For the more than six million people in the U.S. who suffer from scoliosis , performing a basic yoga pose for a few minutes each day may dramatically improve...
melissa_t814490 – Guest Contributor
Jan 20 2015
Most people would love to be fit and healthy. No one sits around thinking, "I just love being out of shape!" The problem is, there's no magic pill we can take...
The Feast of the Epiphany, known as Three Kings Day or Twelfth Night, is a Christian celebration of the revelation of the birth of Jesus to the wider world. It...
You've heard John Hiatt's music in songs recorded by artists such as Rosanne Cash (#1 Country hit "The Way We Make a Broken Heart") and the Jeff Healey Band...
For Jimmy Blunt, when he heard the words ‘you have cancer,’ his life changed in an instant. Four years ago, he was diagnosed with Stage III Seminoma, which is...
Community Conversation with Dawn Tongish: Meet James Bias, president and CEO of the SPCA of Texas, the leading animal welfare agency in the North Texas Region....