iReporter

“Hidden Nest” Framed 21 x 28" Watercolor “When I saw the nest in this Aspen tree, I had to paint this scene. Watercolor emphasize the texture needed.” See...
“Of Beauty and Freedom” Framed 28.5 x 20.5? Oil on panel “Aren’t we all one-day butterflies, not aware of time? Searching for partners or honey, a day of...
“Rock, Paper, Scissors” Framed 38.5 x 26.5” Watercolor “Sunlight caught and threw interesting shadows on a simple paper sculpture that my son had created and...
Prism Health North Texas (PHNTX) is working to fight the stigma surrounding HIV and AIDS in the North Texas community with a new Anti HIV Stigma campaign. The...
COVID-19 did not deter Medical City McKinney colleagues from their tradition to support local charities during the holiday season. The hospital and its medical...
Pet Healthy Hemp, Inc . is partnering with Pet Healthy Brands , a leader in health-centric pet products, who together are continuing to innovate pet treats by...
An immersive walk-through experience featuring a Christmas Village with soap bubble snow, lights, holiday decor, and costumed characters; Light in the Darkness,...
“Evening Snow” Framed 28 X 20.75” Water Media “An acrylic underlay of yellow with a rose wash gives the early evening glow to this snow scene.” See additional...
“Virus Abstract I & II” Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” each, together 48 x 36? Mixed media on canvas “During quarantine, energy that was spent with friends face-to-face,...
DASHBOARD DRIVE-IN ADJACENT TO THE COTTON MILL | 724 Anderson Street (Daily beginning Dec. 17; see website for schedule) Kick your feet up with a new drive-in...