iReporter

The 13th annual North Texas Private School Fair will take place on Saturday, Oct. 18, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. This free event will feature more than 40...
Tolly Salz – Guest Contributor
Sep 24 2014
We state these propositions neither lightly nor as easy generalizations. We here stake out a lofty claim for the value of the written word. We do so because we...
Faculty, staff and students at Plano's Faith Lutheran School gathered on September 16 with local dignitaries, members of the military and other guests for a...
Faculty, staff and students at Plano's Faith Lutheran School will gather on September 16 at 10:30 a.m. with local dignitaries, members of the military and other...
Prestonwood Christian Academy celebrated the completion of their new field at Lions Stadium with a ribbon cutting ceremony Friday night prior to the PCA Lions’...
LaShawn Johnson – Guest Contributor
Sep 1 2014
Last week as school started I was busy making sure that my kids had all the school supplies they needed as I am sure most of the Moms on the Facebook Group...
Faith Lutheran School will host an "Aloha 'Oe Summer Lu'au" event on Saturday, September 20 from 6-9 p.m. The event will feature a Hawai'ian dinner, prize...
Connie Gibson – Guest Contributor
Aug 26 2014
Head of School Bob Lovelady announced today that McKinney Christian Academy was granted AdvancED School System Accreditation from the AdvancED Accreditation...
Today Prestonwood Christian Academy (PCA) announced that after an extensive search, Dr. Jon Lineberger will join its staff on Sept. 11 as the school’s new...
Connie Gibson – Guest Contributor
Aug 22 2014
The McKinney Christian Academy board of trustees is pleased to announce the addition of Chris Hydock to the MCA staff. Chris has come on staff at a time of...