Photo courtesy of Nothing Bundt Cakes Twitter @nothingbundt
A few weeks ago, we asked all of our BubbleLife readers to nominate the best dessert places in their areas. We can now announce that Nothing Bundt Cakes was the most popular place in not one but FOUR different BubbleLife surveys (Allen, Denton, Flower Mound, and McKinney).
So, what makes this cake shop so special? Why are so many people quick to praise their desserts and cast their votes?
Why People Love It:
- With more than nine different flavor variations, these aren't your classic bundts. Who doesn't want to try a piece of a white chocolate raspberry or carrot bundt cake?
- You can choose from several different sizes. Feel like bite sizes goodies? They've got them. Want a big cake to celebrate? Sure thing.
- They've got great customer service. Several reviews online praise the chain for always greeting them with warmth and smiles.
- Their cakes will melt in your mouth. No matter what flavor you decide to try, you'll come back wanting more. And more.
- You can place special orders for birthdays, anniversaries, and other celebrations. Visit a store in person or order online! Click here to find one of the many Texas locations
So, when are you going to check this winner out?