So, you've been too preoccupied with the local holiday festivities and Christmas movie marathons, and now you're on a desperate last-minute hunt for a gift. You don't want it to be obvious that you forgot to pick something up, but you also don't want to shell out the big bucks for this final present. We got you. Here are ten gift ideas that can work for pretty much anyone and that you can order or pick up just in time for December 25th.
1. Scratch-Off Travel Map: Your favorite globetrotter will love marking their latest adventures on this giant gold map from Amazon. Get it today for just $31.99 and it will ship in time for next Monday.
2. Chique Set of Notebooks: Everyone needs a few fancy journals in their life, and it's a super easy gift to pick up at any bookstore. Check out all of these beautiful options at Barnes and Noble.
3. Cocktail Books or Cookbooks: Sophisticated but simple, this gift is something your friends and family can actually use. I highly recommend Tasty Latest and Greatest and The Home Bartender.
4. Card Game for Adults: Whether you're a fan of Cards Against Humanity or looking for something a little newer, fun games for parties are always a good bet.
5. Set of Luxury Bath Bombs: Give your giftee the chance to relax with a couple of Lush's exquisite holiday bath companions. You really can't go wrong with the shimmery "Golden Wonder" or "Star Light Star Bright."
6. Fancy Version of Their Favorite Classic Novel: Browse Amazon's book department, which is full of gorgeous covers and special editions. This version of The Princess Bride is definitely on my wishlist!
7. Eye-Catching Bookends: I know this sounds kind of lame, but think about it: how many people really buy bookends for themselves? They're a great way to add some spice to a bookshelf or desk, and this set is just so pretty.
8. Tile Mate Anything Finder: This is the perfect gift for your friend who's always asking "Where did my keys go??" Attach it to a set of keys or other devices, then track the item's location via your smartphone.
9. Duffle Bag for Weekend Getaways: If your sister has been totting around the same weekend bag since she went to college, gift her a nice leather replacement. Trust me, she'll totally use it.
10. Puffer Coat or Vest: Old Navy has some great quilted vests and jackets that are super comfy and perfect for fashionistas or casual dressers. Order them ASAP to get them in time for Christmas.
Now, what are you waiting for? Get moving! Christmas is just around the bend.