iReporter

This grief seminar/support group discusses common issues facing grieving adults who have had a loss due to death. This program is designed to provide the tools...
vicki_n579519 – Guest Contributor
Sep 2 2014
Be prepared for the invasion of Norsemen during McKinney's Oktoberfest. They will gather at the Collin County Historical Society & Museum, 300 E. Virginia St.,...
The Salt and Light Youth Choir of St. Andrew United Methodist Church, of Plano, Texas, one of the premier church youth choirs in the state of Texas, consisting...
melissa_t814490 – Guest Contributor
Aug 30 2014
Health and Success Go Hand in Hand I want to start out by saying that I did not do any intensive research on this subject...just going by my personal...
The St. Jude Career Alliance Ministry in Allen today announced that Steve ("Zip") Zipkoff, internationally recognized business motivation & leadership expert,...
Faith Lutheran School will host its third annual golf tournament at 8 a.m. on September 26 at Los Rios Country Club at 1700 Country Club Drive in Plano. The...
Need a little extra storage around your house? Then clean out your closets and turn your unwanted stuff into cash during the McKinney Ladies Association ’s...
A whole day of fun for the family is scheduled at Trinity Falls this Saturday. The new 1,700-acre premier community in McKinney, Texas is the first of a new...
Mayor LaRosiliere is set to welcome, world renowned personality, Swami Mukundananda , to Plano, on August 13 at 7 p.m. Swami Mukundananda is founder of JKYog...
Stephanie Jennings – Guest Contributor
Aug 8 2014
Do you have a love for children and an enthusiasm for nature? We are looking for a few dynamic individuals to round out our part-time education staff for this...