iReporter

“Mary’s Playground” by Jackie Railsback Framed 37 x 30” Watercolor “This is such a wonderful and beautiful backyard for fun and entertaining. I just had to...
If your job situation is uncertain or if you want to enhance your career opportunities, come join the St. Jude Career Alliance Ministry at its comprehensive,...
“Plumage” by Christina Fitch Gallery Wrap 24 x 36” Encaustic on wood panel “I was working from my imagination thinking of an impression of feathers and flight...
Kristi Bare – Guest Contributor
Dec 22 @ 12:56 pm
VolunteerNow® announces the election of its 2022-2023 board of directors, including three new directors and board officers. “The future of VolunteerNow...
“Dino Fish” by Manuel Sarmiento 10"w / 20"h / 12"d Recycled Carbon Steel Sculpture info: https://giddensgallery.com/artwork/dino-fish-manuel-sarmiento/ Click...
McKinney – Medical City McKinney is ranked in the top 10% of inpatient rehabilitation facilities (IRFs) ranked in the IRF database of Uniform Data System for...
MY POSSIBILITIES FOUNDER AND CHAIRMAN OF THE BOARD CHARMAINE SOLOMON TAKES ON NEW ROLE A celebratory send-off for an incredible visionary...
Medical City McKinney is donating $30,000 to four local organizations, part of a proud annual holiday tradition for hospital colleagues and medical staff....
Jilane Carper – Guest Contributor
Nov 23 @ 3:04 pm
The Collin County Soil & Water Conservation District is currently taking orders for conservation tree and shrub seedlings. The purpose of this program is to...
Plano, TX, Nov. 15, 2021 —As the Thanksgiving season approaches, many families and children are expressing gratitude by giving back to children in need around...